Golfers Wines Terms and Conditions
- It is the Member’s responsibility to inform us of any changes to their personal information including their home address and delivery information.
As a member of Golfers Wines you are consenting to receive communications from the Golfers Wines.
Membership of the Golfers Wines is available to residents of mainland UK only. Please enquire about delivery to alternative areas.
- Golfers Wines will only deliver to a named, nominated individual aged 18 years or over at the Member’s specified delivery address. If the order cannot be delivered, unless otherwise agreed, repeat delivery costs will be charged to the individual.
- Whilst we use a specialist courier service, we advise members to check the order on receipt of delivery.
- Claims against breakage or short delivery must be made immediately by telephone to 01628 829 449 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot guarantee availability of all products. In the event that a product is unavailable please contact the office on 01628 829 449, who will advise when the wine is due back in stock or suggest an alternative product.
- You have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of purchase, please contact the office on 01628 829 449 to arrange for the wine to be collected. A full refund will be credited to the card on which the purchase was made, providing the wines are returned undamaged and in pristine condition. Please note, there will be a collection / administration charge for returns of canceled orders.
- Members will be informed by email of any changes and additions to our Terms of Membership.
- Golfers Wines reserves the right to withdraw membership if a Member is deemed to have failed to abide by our Terms and Conditions.